We have sponsored several veterinary seminars at our cabins in the past and your well behaved pet is welcome here. A fee of $10/day/dog ($30 maximum) is charged per dog. We have a 2 dog limit. In addition we do ask our guests with pets to follow these few simple guidelines at all times while at Rideout's:
- Keep dogs on a leash at all times (the safety of our guests is crucial to us).
- Keep pets off of our beds and furniture (and prevent any damage to cabins).
- Walk dogs in the woods behind the cabins (pick up after your dog if necessary).
- Keep your dog quiet, especially at night...your neighbors will appreciate it.
- Don’t leave your pets unattended in the cabin for long periods of time.
- Do not allow wet pets into the cabin until they dry off.
- Do not tie your pet up in the yard (unless you're outside with him).
- No puppies, aggressive breeds**, or extremely large dogs (over 50 lbs.).
** Aggressive breeds include but are not limited to: